Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Another new guy here

Old 01-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #1
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Another new guy here

I've made it to the official ''dark side''. To be forthcoming, I still have a jeep in the garage, awaiting me to stop being lazy and start bending more tube. Enough about jeeps for now. The truck is a '12 DCLB MGM. Had it for a few months now, and can say I'm pretty happy with it overall. Having a couple minor issues with it, but nothing to be too worried about. Plans for it are boring to say the least. Level it, and some wheels and tires. Wait a minute, I think I've said this before. Hmmmm there goes the neighborhood.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #2
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 01-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #3
I am faster than 80% of all snakes.
Ben83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Intelligence Analyst for 10 years and then moved on.
Name: Ben
Ben83's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! My pops went to App State. I always enjoyed it when we stopped in Boone to walk around the town a little bit.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #4
MJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to all

Army:
MJM777's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ohio
Old 01-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #5
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys
Old 01-15-2013, 04:28 PM   #6
I am lost on what to do.
shrek is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
shrek's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome bro. I am in Concord
Old 01-17-2013, 06:14 AM   #8
Goof Ball
pra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
pra4sno's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! From a previous Jeep guy myself, trust me...this is the light side! Haha
Old 01-17-2013, 06:22 AM   #9
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Welcome to TW from MD.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:40 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Well hello I'll be up that way this weekend. I'm in Raleigh now.

What brings you up this way?
Old 01-17-2013, 10:41 AM   #13
Central Oregon Member
therexinator is on a distinguished road

Name: Rex
therexinator's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 01-17-2013, 11:22 AM   #14
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
What brings you up this way?
I used to live up there. I am going to be reffing a paintball game at Command Decisions paintball (GenKill) and after I am gonna spend the rest of the weekend in Boone hanging out.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:09 PM   #15

Quote:
I used to live up there. I am going to be reffing a paintball game at Command Decisions paintball (GenKill) and after I am gonna spend the rest of the weekend in Boone hanging out.
Damn, looks like paintball has gotten a bit more serious than my woods and speedball days. Looks like a blast.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #16
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Damn, looks like paintball has gotten a bit more serious than my woods and speedball days. Looks like a blast.
Fulda Gap is the biggest game they do at about 1100 players from all over the country and world. You should check it out! I might have a few spare mins to grab a bite to eat while I'm up there.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #17

Quote:
Fulda Gap is the biggest game they do at about 1100 players from all over the country and world. You should check it out! I might have a few spare mins to grab a bite to eat while I'm up there.
Would love to check it out, but I'll be in Asheville Sat. and be in Tenn. on Sun. riding @ Windrock hopefully. Maybe another time.