Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New SoCal Member: Pilot68

Old 01-15-2013, 06:27 PM   #1
Pilot68 will become famous soon enough
Name: Jared
Pilot68's Tacoma Gallery
New SoCal Member: Pilot68

I am new to this forum, but not forums in general. I come from e46fanatics.com when I had my BMW 3 series, Trailvoy.com when I had a Chevy Trailblazer, Infinitiscene.com when I had my FX35 and R6messagenet.com when I had bikes.

I recently decided to put my FX up on the market and sold it the first of the year. At the same time I found a 2012 Tacoma, Double Cab, TRD Sport with only 6k miles on it. It was at a GM dealership, I got it for $26k.

So far I love it! I already tinted the front windows to match the backs, put locks on the bed compartments, hoseclamped the tailgate, barred the back window, replaced the antenna and painted the front emblem.

I'm not sure what's next but I picked up a Pioneer AppRadio I'm still deciding on whether I should install or not...

Anyway, here are the Pics:

Old 01-15-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
nice list of vehicles
welcome to TW your truck wont look the same after you start looking really deep into this site haha
Old 01-15-2013, 11:05 PM   #3
Pilot68 will become famous soon enough
Name: Jared
Pilot68's Tacoma Gallery
Heres the mod photos:

Hoseclamp tailgate:

Keyed bed compartments:

Barred back window:
Old 01-16-2013, 05:58 AM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Welcome!
Old 01-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #6
rp231 is on a distinguished road

Name: Randy
rp231's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome....
Old 01-17-2013, 06:07 AM   #7
Goof Ball
pra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
pra4sno's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck, great pictures! Welcome Aboard!