Notices

New member with 1st gen

Old 01-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
Nerf Gun Master
Fuergrissa is on a distinguished road

Name: Devin
Fuergrissa's Tacoma Gallery
New member with 1st gen

Hi, names devin. I've been lurking for a bit. I'm totally addicted now, constantly cruising the site absorbing info. I own a 99 prerunner, which is stock at the moment.

Previously owned aircooled v-dubs, a 69 fastback and 66 13 window deluxe so this is something completely different.

Can't wait to get started, will post pics once suns up.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:04 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 01-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #3
Nerf Gun Master

Here is a quick pic, I took on the way home
Old 01-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #4
Somethings Fuckey
06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed06 tacoma owner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
06 tacoma owner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 01-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #5
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to your new addiction
Old 01-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #6
Nerf Gun Master

Thanks everyone, I know know well about the addiction. I'm still recovering from aircooled vws, I relapse every time something goes wrong on my moms 64 vert haha
Old 01-17-2013, 06:13 AM   #7
Goof Ball
pra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
pra4sno's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I really want to see some pictures of the VW!
Old 01-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #8
Nerf Gun Master

Here's a quick video I made to sell the beast. its a link so just click
Old 01-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #9
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome cant wait to see what you do with your truck
Old 01-17-2013, 12:45 PM   #10
Nerf Gun Master

stock nose bleeder, with 1600 and pea shooters to

4 inch adj narrow, dropped spindles, sterring box raise, adj spring plates, brand new, 1914 with straight pipes! and the rear rims wear modified to deep dish to fit better

I sold it over seas which was interesting/ awesome(now have a free stay in england)
Old 01-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #11
Nerf Gun Master

Like I said I keep my mom's vert on the road, here it is. to clean for me but nice.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:04 PM   #12
Nerf Gun Master

Back to my truck, this weekend I am attempting the deckplate mod, seems easy and fun been looking into different lifts as well.

old man emu seems the best option with adding new leafs, with new rims and tires.

There is so much dam information here. I got to start compiling a list of mods I need to do!