Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New guy from Charlotte NC!

Old 01-15-2013, 11:50 PM   #1
Paradigm is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
Paradigm's Tacoma Gallery
Now with pics! New guy from Charlotte NC!

Hey guys! The names' Erik and I am from good old NC. Been lurking for a while why trying to decide on what to get. Don't own a Taco yet but this Friday I will be picking one up! I have it narrowed down to 2 02 X-cab TRDs. One has a four and a one six and I am still trying to make my mind up on the which one I like. Either way I will post some pics when I pick her up!

Ended up with the 2002 X-cab V6! Drove her home today! Pics as promised:

Old 01-16-2013, 04:44 AM   #2
©1975
aaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cap'n Crunch
aaronatl's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the site
Old 01-16-2013, 05:18 AM   #3
cgrhyne is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
cgrhyne's Tacoma Gallery
I live next door to you in Stanley, but work downtown. If you have any sense you will stay away from this site, as it has a tendency to find what little bit of money you have and make it burn a hole in your pocket....
Old 01-16-2013, 05:56 AM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:03 AM   #6
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from CA. Working on coming back to Denver at the end of the year.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:19 AM   #7
I am lost on what to do.
shrek is on a distinguished road

Name: Shane
shrek's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome I am out of Concord
Old 01-16-2013, 06:33 AM   #8
Woah! How did that get here?
EFalco50 will become famous soon enoughEFalco50 will become famous soon enough
Name: Ethan
EFalco50's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the Forum! I have family in Jackson, Its amazing over on that side of the states!
Old 01-16-2013, 06:34 AM   #9
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TDub!
Old 01-17-2013, 06:10 AM   #11
Goof Ball
pra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
pra4sno's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with your purchase!
Old 01-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #12
Paradigm is on a distinguished road
Name: Erik
Paradigm's Tacoma Gallery
Pics added! Feels good to be a Taco owner!
Old 01-18-2013, 10:32 PM   #14
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from wilmington NC