Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

NorCal New Member

Old 01-16-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
N8thane is on a distinguished road
Name: Nate
N8thane's Tacoma Gallery
NorCal New Member

Just thought I'd introduce myself on the forum real quick. Just recently picked up my new '13 TRD Off Road and can't wait to mod the hell out this rig. So far I've seen a ton of cool info and mod write ups in this forum. Love it...

Here she is before I got to drive her off the lot for the first time :

Old 01-16-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Welcome to TW!
Old 01-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #3
rp231 is on a distinguished road

Name: Randy
rp231's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome

She looks great.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #5
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I like the color. Welcome from Sacramento.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:49 PM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the East bay.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:01 AM   #7
Goof Ball
pra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
pra4sno's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats - nice truck! Welcome Aboard!