Notices

Eh?

Old 01-27-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
slisgrinder is on a distinguished road
Name: Kartik
slisgrinder's Tacoma Gallery
Eh?

Greetings Everyone,

My name is Kartik, I hail from Calgary AB, Canada. I am a proud owner of my first vehicle a '13 Tacoma TRD Double Cab V6 Auto (I asked delivery to be on my BDay which is at the end of feb).

It was about 20 years ago in India that my dad went around town holding my wee hands, humiliated himself by asking around in almost every bike shop if I could get a bicycle for 10 Rupees in coins because that was all he had in his pocket. It was to answer my simple question as to why I couldn't get a bicycle even if we had 10RS to spend. We were poor and I do recall that my parents sacrificed food so that I had enough to eat. But not anymore and I don't take anything for granted. We live happily in Canada thanks to the efforts of my parents to immigrate to this great country. And look at me now, I just bought one of the best trucks out there!!!

I have great plans for this truck especially since I am an Electronics Technologist (will be going to uni to get my degree in electrical engineering). I will begin adding things to my Taco once I have finished building my CNC. I just wanted to say hi and I look forward to my BDay...now more than ever.

Live like you drive, drive like you live...