Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to TW from Tx!

Old 01-31-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
VinnyMack has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyMack has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyMack has a spectacular aura about

Navy: MM3 / USS Belleau Wood & USS Essex (97'-01')
Name: Casey
VinnyMack's Tacoma Gallery
New to TW from Tx!

Cool site! I've actually upgraded my tires, stereo, BHLM, Fog Light Mod, and done some badge / grill painting all before I had formally introduced myself.....that's how exited I've been seeing all the great ideas from all the fellas.

Glad to be here!
Attached Thumbnails
New to TW from Tx!-image.jpg  
Old 02-01-2013, 05:57 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 02-01-2013, 05:59 AM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, nice truck! Where are you located?
Old 02-01-2013, 11:30 AM   #4
VinnyMack has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyMack has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyMack has a spectacular aura about

Thanks! From Buda next to famous Cabela's. They have car shows in the parking lot all the time and would be cool to see a bunch of Tacos if there isn't already such an event. Everybody around here drives Chev, Ford, and Dodge (Fuc dat...I've had them all and suck!) Head south to San Antonio and are a shi$%-load of Tacos.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:19 AM   #5
Cruzito
Cruzs2013SR5 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Cruz
Cruzs2013SR5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 02-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #9
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
Welcome from north Mexico.
that's perfect Mark
Old 02-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #10
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
that's perfect Mark
Lol
Welcome from SA, TX
Old 02-03-2013, 09:50 PM   #12
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
Lol... how's it Hudson? Can't wait for the SPI meet!
Pretty good man, I'm in Cali at school at the moment but I should be home in time for SPI
Old 02-04-2013, 07:39 AM   #13
Cruzito
Cruzs2013SR5 is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Cruz
Cruzs2013SR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyMack View Post
Thanks Cruz! What ship are you on? I was on the Bellleau Wood and Essex in Japan. MM3
Im actually on an IA in Afghanistan right now. Couple more months left here in this shit hole until I go home.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #14
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 02-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #16

Hang in there Cruz, never went to Afghan but did got to Kuwait and sucked. We all appreciate your service over there!

Mark- thanks for the invite. Sounds like a great meet and keep us posted.

Chad/Anthony- love the Red! I'm jealous man as it's hard to make Gold, Beige or whatever the hell color my truck is look good. Next Taco will definately be red or black!
Old 06-22-2013, 12:54 PM   #18
tc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedtc98tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
tc98tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyMack View Post
Thanks! From Buda next to famous Cabela's. They have car shows in the parking lot all the time and would be cool to see a bunch of Tacos if there isn't already such an event. Everybody around here drives Chev, Ford, and Dodge (Fuc dat...I've had them all and suck!) Head south to San Antonio and are a shi$%-load of Tacos.
So I'd be down to do this if some other guys are also
Old 01-23-2014, 04:09 PM   #19
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for a meetup. I'm in south/ central Austin

BTW, welcome to TW!