Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Acronyms for Noobs

Old 02-04-2013, 06:12 AM   #1
Terrorist Reduction Detachment
johnmichael125 is on a distinguished road
Army: Squad Leader Bandit Company, 3rd Battalion, 15th Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade, 3rd ID
Name: john
johnmichael125's Tacoma Gallery
Acronyms for Noobs

Could we put a list together of the acronyms used on these forums for all the new people. I've figured out some, but others I am lost.

I'm in the army, we are doubling up on them now so its kinda confusing to me hahaha.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:14 AM   #2
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my contribution:

BHLM = Black Headlight Mod
Old 02-04-2013, 06:16 AM   #3
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Under the glossary tab at the top of the page... it should have most of the acronyms you are looking for
Old 02-04-2013, 06:18 AM   #4
Terrorist Reduction Detachment
johnmichael125 is on a distinguished road
Army: Squad Leader Bandit Company, 3rd Battalion, 15th Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade, 3rd ID
Name: john
johnmichael125's Tacoma Gallery
Doh! Well set me up for delete.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:36 AM   #5
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I THOUGHT there was information out there about it, but I didn't look hard enough. Glad you found what you need.

Thank you for your service.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:51 AM   #6
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmichael125 View Post
Doh! Well set me up for delete.
It happens man.... The only way I discovered the glossary tab was through complete boredom clicking random tabs....
Old 02-04-2013, 06:53 AM   #7
metalwolf68 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: volunteer
Name: John
metalwolf68's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your service!