Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

I guess it's time

Old 02-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
CoryB is a splendid one to beholdCoryB is a splendid one to beholdCoryB is a splendid one to beholdCoryB is a splendid one to beholdCoryB is a splendid one to beholdCoryB is a splendid one to beholdCoryB is a splendid one to behold
CoryB's Tacoma Gallery
I guess it's time

to introduce myself. I'm tired of seeing the banner at the top of the page saying I haven't made a post yet.

So, here I am. I have a 2004 Lunar Mist, Extended cab, V-6, 5-speed Tacoma. My wife has a 2004 Radiant Red, Quad-cab, V-6, Auto Tacoma. She got hers first and I was jealous so I had to get my own. We don't share well.

We live in central Virginia where there are no 4-wheeling possibilities anywhere close by. I actually sold my Jeep several years ago primarily for that reason.

We are retired - not really old farts but just retired early - although I'm working on helping my youngest son get set up in a Gunsmith business somewhere in the Henrico/Varina/Sandston area outside of Richmond.

And since no post is complete without pictures, here they are. Both pictures were taken when we took delivery of the trucks.
Attached Thumbnails
I guess it's time-mongo.jpg   I guess it's time-vinnie.jpg  
Old 02-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #3
Free Man
Hurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHurtin Albertan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Duck
Hurtin Albertan's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to not have to share. Welcome to tacoma world