1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New'ish member. Finally got my truck!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Grieby54, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Feb 8, 2013 at 5:57 AM
    Grieby54

Grieby54 [OP] Horsebit

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Castle Rock, CO
    Vehicle:
    '13 TRD Off Road 4x4 DCSB MGM JBL/Entune/Nav
    WeatherTech Digital Liners, ImMrYo rear view mirror bracket, color matched grille, Tacoma door sill protectors, OEM hood protector, clear bra, tint, OEM roof rack, trimmed front mud flaps to match rear clearance, debadged, color matched grille, Plasti Dipped front Toyota emblem, OME 884X coils with trim packer on driver's side, OME Nitro Sport 9000 shocks, Deaver/ToyTec AAL with OME N182 shocks, 265/75/16 Duratracs, ProComp 7032 16" wheels
    I got the call from the dealership mid-day Wednesday 2-6-13 that my truck was in! As I've noted before, it's a 2013 DCSB TRD O/R 4x4 in MGM with JBL/Entune/Nav. I really couldn't be happier with the truck. I've already got my Weather Techs and the rear view mirror bracket in there. I've got a few things waiting to be installed by the dealer when they come in (roof rack, hood protector, clear bra, tint, bed mat).

As soon as I got to the dealership it started to snow (for like the 4th time this season - that would be my luck).

I just wanted to say thanks to TW and the users here for the endless info and keeping me busy while I waited!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Feb 8, 2013 at 5:59 AM
    Fenwick1993

Fenwick1993 Hillbilly

Member:
    First Name:
    Not Fenwick
    Chesapeake, VA
    Vehicle:
    96 Tacoma 5Lug, 2015 PreRunner
    Stonewall is the fattest 5 lug slug ever
    Looks sharp! Congrats on getting the Taco. :)

3. Feb 8, 2013 at 6:01 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Congrats! Looks nice! :thumbsup:

4. Feb 8, 2013 at 8:43 AM
    Grieby54

Grieby54 [OP] Horsebit

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Castle Rock, CO
    Vehicle:
    '13 TRD Off Road 4x4 DCSB MGM JBL/Entune/Nav
    WeatherTech Digital Liners, ImMrYo rear view mirror bracket, color matched grille, Tacoma door sill protectors, OEM hood protector, clear bra, tint, OEM roof rack, trimmed front mud flaps to match rear clearance, debadged, color matched grille, Plasti Dipped front Toyota emblem, OME 884X coils with trim packer on driver's side, OME Nitro Sport 9000 shocks, Deaver/ToyTec AAL with OME N182 shocks, 265/75/16 Duratracs, ProComp 7032 16" wheels
    Thanks guys!

Products Discussed in

To Top