Notices

Damn! got Bitten by a Tacoma Bug!

Old 02-11-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
S Rod will become famous soon enough

Navy: HMC "Doc"
Name: Scott
S Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! got Bitten by a Tacoma Bug!

Well it has happened, got bite, now I'm suffering from Tacoma Fever! It's a strange affliction... I had to find people who understand the true debilitation that Tacoma Fever inflicts onto it's victims! I know that thru this support group that I shall truly maximize my days that are to follow. I can only hope that my days can be lived to the fullest that one can!
Old 02-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #2
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome... your stay will be eternal. However, this group will only guide you deeper into despair and poverty

Old 02-11-2013, 10:37 PM   #3

S Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Somehow I knew deep down that the despair and poverty was the only course of treatment for my illness.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:09 PM   #4

S Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, got up at 6:30 this morning, after being up till 3am, and went outside to see if the reason for my affliction was still here; my 2010 Tacoma was right where I left her! I gotta name her quickly! What was that line in Armageddon?
Old 02-12-2013, 01:13 PM   #5
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, but it's terminal dude and you're toast, welcome to TW!
Old 02-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #6
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Sorry, but it's terminal dude and you're toast, welcome to TW!

welcome to the forum hide your wallet
Old 02-12-2013, 01:21 PM   #7
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Mademan925's Tacoma Gallery
Ive had mine 3 months. I think im broke now. Still need tires but the wife wont let me spend anymore money after the lift, rims, roof rack, skid plate, nerf bars, pop n lock tail gate, backflip bed cover, and avid bar.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #8
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man does that sound familiar!^^
Old 02-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #9
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademan925 View Post
Ive had mine 3 months. I think im broke now. Still need tires but the wife wont let me spend anymore money after the lift, rims, roof rack, skid plate, nerf bars, pop n lock tail gate, backflip bed cover, and avid bar.
Wives and kids sometimes do not mix well with mods
Old 02-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #10
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to hotel tacoma! you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!
Old 02-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #11
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Yea having a Tacoma is not cheap but sure is a lot of fun!!👍😜
Old 02-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #12
Senor Taco
Mademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMademan925 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Wives and kids sometimes do not mix well with mods
Agreed. I love my truck though. whenever I see it in the parking lot its like damn thats a nice truck. wait thats my truck. I dont think the mods will ever stop, but they may slow down.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:29 AM   #13

S Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Mademan; Your truck looks great!

Gotta give a shout out to Line X of Chesapeake, VA. Bald Tim is going to take the my chrome back bumper, front westin push bar, and side bars and LineX them in White..... That is next week!
Old 02-14-2013, 06:31 AM   #14
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome bud!
Old 02-15-2013, 10:27 PM   #15
Senor Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by S Rod View Post
Mademan; Your truck looks great!

Gotta give a shout out to Line X of Chesapeake, VA. Bald Tim is going to take the my chrome back bumper, front westin push bar, and side bars and LineX them in White..... That is next week!
Thanks. It looks better now with my new tires.