Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member from NC!

Old 02-13-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice02goldie is just really nice

Name: Brock
02goldie's Tacoma Gallery
New member from NC!

Ive been searching around this site for a while getting a head start on info till i bought a taco. i had been looking for a while to find myself a double cab 4x4, and after a couple months searching i finally found one. I come from full size, v8 trucks so this is a change but i love it so far. and the gas mileage difference lol. gonna be changing it a little (wheels, tires, lift, etc) as i can.
anyway heres a pic. feel free to throw me some comments/suggestions

Old 02-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride man. Congrats on finding it!
Old 02-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #3
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Nice. Welcome to TW.
Old 02-13-2013, 04:50 PM   #4
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
howdy from horneytown
Old 02-13-2013, 04:56 PM   #5
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from wilmington!
Old 02-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #6
Faryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mic
Faryota's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Washingon State...nice looking truck!!!
Old 02-13-2013, 05:46 PM   #8
Not all who wander are lost
01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed01GREENTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

01GREENTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Look like TacoSkeet's!
Old 02-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #9
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! That's a nice looking truck.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #10
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, mate
Old 02-13-2013, 05:51 PM   #11
'MERICA
TacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSkeet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: PO2
Name: Steven
TacoSkeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01GREENTACO View Post
Welcome! Look like TacoSkeet's!
Gold Tacos FTW! Welcome to TW