Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Guess its about time SATX

Old 02-15-2013, 06:01 AM   #1
RiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutRiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
RiverBoyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Guess its about time SATX

Been around for a bit guess it's time I made a FNG thread.

Names is Jonathan and I live in Elemendarf (SATX) I just turned 26 and have owned my far share of vehicles.....8 to be exact.

First one 93 Z71, given to me stock by the parents and ended with 9 inces and 37s blueprinted and honed GM HP 350, flipped ball joints, 4.56 gears, chromoly shaft's and other doodahs I can't recall

After this truck i got a 04 Nissan frontier KC, 4cyl stick.....no photos but it had twisted torsion bars and 29's and a pre runned the crap out f it. Then a 04 GMC 2500HD on 2.5 inches and 305s which my family still has it's our tow pig, then a 04 nissan xterra with nomods had it 4 weeks

Then came the 05 Canyon dubbed BANANA CANNON by friends this was my first truck I bought all on my own. Ended with 7.5 inches of lift on 35's and when done was the tallest canyon in the world for about 6 months

Next to a 4.5 static dropped

All done

Sold that and went to the dark side....ended with 3.5 and 35's, 4.11s, arb air locks and supeior gear axle truss'd rear and other stuff

You can see the flop damage

Last photo before it was stolen only to be recovered and my INS company blaming me.....

Then to an F350 on 8 and 40s, wicked wheeled, stage 1 injectors, 6 pos tune up to 140 and yadda yadda

Just sold that for my tacoma in December which I have no photos of on this laptop all on my phone but you get the point
Old 02-15-2013, 06:12 AM   #2
SnowmanFX is on a distinguished road
SnowmanFX's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, Check out the Texas section in the Regional forums. We have a San Antonio Thread and monthly meets.

Nice Trucks!
Old 02-15-2013, 06:15 AM   #3
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! that's quite a track record of vehicles
Old 02-15-2013, 06:18 AM   #4
RiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutRiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
RiverBoyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowmanFX View Post
Welcome, Check out the Texas section in the Regional forums. We have a San Antonio Thread and monthly meets.

Nice Trucks!
I've been to one, good turn out.

Thanks Taco Dan....I worked at Ranch Hand so it was easier building my trucks. But I'm in medical now.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:18 PM   #5
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Damn dude!!! Nice trucks you had there