Notices

Greetings from Cincinnati, OH

Old 02-15-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
btwice22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
btwice22's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from Cincinnati, OH

Hello fellow Tacoma enthusiasts,
Just wanted to officially introduce myself. Just bought a brand new 2013 Tacoma TRD and couldn't be happier . Always wanted one and finally pulled the trigger. Previously owned a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder that was a turd ball. Hope the Toyota treats me better. Look forward to being a member and using this site to help fuel my imagination for new ideas for the Tacoma or Taco as everyone refers to them as. Just wish there were more members on this side of the US to buy/sell/trade. Also interested in places to go wheelin.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:20 AM   #2
lowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowercaselong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
lowercaselong's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by btwice22 View Post
Just wanted to officially introduce myself. Just bought a brand new 2013 Tacoma TRD and couldn't be happier . Always wanted one and finally pulled the trigger. Previously owned a 2004 Nissan Pathfinder that was a turd ball. Hope the Toyota treats me better. Look forward to being a member and using this site to help fuel my imagination for new ideas for the Tacoma or Taco as everyone refers to them as. Just wish there were more members on this side of the US to buy/sell/trade. Also interested in places to go wheelin.

just bought a '13 myself. do a GA boy a favor and go eat some skyline in that thing. haha. welcome.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #4

Will do. Indulge about once a week. There is a Skyline less than a mile from me.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:24 AM   #5
Taco aficionado
fireball946 is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
fireball946's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 02-15-2013, 10:00 AM   #6
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
Gold Star guy myself but skyline will do in a pinch. Reading/ Evendale area for me. I have wheeled my Land Cruiser at Big Rock in maysville ky and also dirty turtle down near sparta. Both are good places to wheel.

New guy here myself but welcome.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:06 PM   #7
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 04-08-2013, 03:30 PM   #8
ucbearcatrw is on a distinguished road

Army: SGT, A Company, 3rd Battalion 21st Infantry Regiment, 1st Brigade, 25th Infantry Division SBCT
Name: Rick
ucbearcatrw's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride man! Looks a lot like my 2012.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #9
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are much like me new guy! I just got a '13 double cab 4x4 a few months ago after having a '03 xterra base with chronic problems. WELCOME! You will find a lot of griping on here of little problems that make you shake your head like:
"ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH MY TRUCK SUCKS!! WHY ARE THERE NO HEATED MIRRORS".. etc.. lol

just ignore those and enjoy all the cool mods that are super easy and make you enjoy improving an already great truck.

Oh I drove from Erie, PA back to Cali a few months ago and ate at a Skyline in Ohio for the first time. It was decent, but not as good as I expected. Still it was an experience so i bought shirts and stuff for the wife and kids for fun and you know what? When i got home my credit union called me and informed me my debit card info had been stolen and asked if I ate at a place called Skyline because all their card swipes had been compromised. LOL! not a great first impression...
Old 04-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #10
DBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
DBWrecks's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum!
Old 04-09-2013, 08:45 AM   #11
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from TN!

oh and you may need this some time. lol

http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...ed=0CDEQ-A8wAA
Old 04-09-2013, 01:36 PM   #12

Thanks TnRedneck. Been to Norris before for a whole lot of boatin' and drankin'. Never wheeled there. Is that what you are getting at?
Old 04-09-2013, 03:29 PM   #13
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks TnRedneck. Been to Norris before for a whole lot of boatin' and drankin'. Never wheeled there. Is that what you are getting at?
lol. I figured A LOT of people from OH come down to norris lake.

and i was kinda getting at most people hate people from OH, and they tell them to go home.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:16 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorhavok View Post
You are much like me new guy! I just got a '13 double cab 4x4 a few months ago after having a '03 xterra base with chronic problems. WELCOME! You will find a lot of griping on here of little problems that make you shake your head like:

just ignore those and enjoy all the cool mods that are super easy and make you enjoy improving an already great truck.

Oh I drove from Erie, PA back to Cali a few months ago and ate at a Skyline in Ohio for the first time. It was decent, but not as good as I expected. Still it was an experience so i bought shirts and stuff for the wife and kids for fun and you know what? When i got home my credit union called me and informed me my debit card info had been stolen and asked if I ate at a place called Skyline because all their card swipes had been compromised. LOL! not a great first impression...

Man sorry to hear about the experience with Skyline. Never had a problem. What part of town were you in ?
Old 04-20-2013, 09:44 PM   #15
ucbearcatrw is on a distinguished road

Army: SGT, A Company, 3rd Battalion 21st Infantry Regiment, 1st Brigade, 25th Infantry Division SBCT
Name: Rick
ucbearcatrw's Tacoma Gallery
What part of Cincy are you in, btwice22?
Old 04-21-2013, 07:09 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucbearcatrw View Post
What part of Cincy are you in, btwice22?
White Oak
Old 04-21-2013, 07:43 AM   #18
Old Newbie
Chad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad7088 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad7088's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorhavok View Post

Wow...that sucks. Same thing happened to me at Penn Station subs. It is the company that supplies the swipe card machines for them, not the actual place you ate at. Skyline is awesome, we love eating there when we make it to Cincinnati for a game.