Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Greetings from the Great NW

Old 02-19-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
Rellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to behold

Army: Corporal 9th ID (Disbanded)
Rellikcro's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from the Great NW

Hello everyone,

Prior to my purchase of a 2013 Tacoma SR5 Access Cab 4x4 I had been a long time Subaru owner (4 back-to-back cars) but have always wanted a truck! So this month I was debating on buying tabs for my Subaru or just buying a new Truck, the Truck won

Below is a picture of my Tacoma, I love everything about it, it has been a long time dream to getting a Toyota truck and have many plans for it, and some questions.
Nerf Bar: It seems relatively easy bolt-on accessory. Any suggestions on a good price vs quality?

Bull Bar: Are these bolt-on or is there a lot of work involved?

Pop & Lock: Already ordered one from TruckAlterations.com and have read the thread on installation

Cat Clamp: Was looking at this.. have anyone used it? Are Cata's still high theft?

Tint: Already tinted both the drivers and passenger side windows (Factory tint on the others)

Remote Start w/Alarm: Had Geek Squad install the Viper 5704
Any other suggestions for mods? I currently do not plan to lift the truck so looking more at "Weekend" mods I can perform in a day or two.

Btw I found this forum to be very helpful, friendly, and lively.. I usually do not join forums (not a single one for my Subaru's) but so much stuff that can be done on these trucks I wanted to find a good community!

Thank you all for your wonderful help so far

Old 02-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #2
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Welcome!
Old 02-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #3
Vang Toua Moua is a splendid one to beholdVang Toua Moua is a splendid one to beholdVang Toua Moua is a splendid one to beholdVang Toua Moua is a splendid one to beholdVang Toua Moua is a splendid one to beholdVang Toua Moua is a splendid one to beholdVang Toua Moua is a splendid one to behold
Name: Vang
Vang Toua Moua's Tacoma Gallery
Nerf Bar: It seems relatively easy bolt-on accessory. Any suggestions on a good price vs quality?

Bull Bar: Are these bolt-on or is there a lot of work involved?

Pop & Lock: Already ordered one from TruckAlterations.com and have read the thread on installation

Cat Clamp: Was looking at this.. have anyone used it? Are Cata's still high theft?

Tint: Already tinted both the drivers and passenger side windows (Factory tint on the others)

Remote Start w/Alarm: Had Geek Squad install the Viper 5704
welcome to Tacoma world. if you have minor welding skills, I'd advise you to make your own step rails and bull bar. way cheaper, I spent 90 dollars for 80 feet of steel, 1-1/2" square tubing 1/8" wall. made both sliders and a front bumper, gonna add a stinger.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #4
Brad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to beholdBrad Lord is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brad
Brad Lord's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck Congrats and Welcome .
Old 02-20-2013, 05:26 AM   #5
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from NC!