Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Howdy from NW Washington!

Old 02-21-2013, 06:51 AM   #1
Xyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Xyile's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy from NW Washington!

I've been using this site for awhile now to research which parts to buy as well as the abundance of mod guides. I'm the proud owner of a 98 SR5 Ext Cab 4x4 . I'm looking forward to the chance to meet and maybe hit some trails with the owners in Washington!
Old 02-21-2013, 07:32 AM   #2
Rellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to behold

Army: Corporal 9th ID (Disbanded)
Rellikcro's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings, I am also pretty new to here and to Tacoma's. Where about in NW WA do you live?

Lake Taps area here myself.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:33 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
HellO! welcome to the site.....from McCall
Old 02-21-2013, 07:40 AM   #4
Shetto24 is on a distinguished road

Shetto24's Tacoma Gallery
Howzit! Covington, soon to be Lake Tapps. I'm still new to the area too and haven't had the chance to hit up some trails. Am looking forward to it this coming summer though...probably some EASY scenic ones around the Mt. Ranier area as I'm still stock. Sucks.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:48 AM   #5
Xyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shedXyile is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Xyile's Tacoma Gallery
Across the sound in Silverdale. Olympic mountains at my back door
Old 02-26-2013, 09:05 PM   #7
Rellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to beholdRellikcro is a splendid one to behold

Army: Corporal 9th ID (Disbanded)
Rellikcro's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in doing this also. Pure stock here also.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:24 PM   #10
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Tahuya is a good spot to go play. Evans Creek however that isn't as stock friendly as Tahuya. Tinkham off of I-90 and of course Naches pass. Reiter was a awesome place to go until it got shut down.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:58 PM   #11
Paparon is on a distinguished road
Navy: Submarine reactor operator
Name: Ron
Paparon's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Everett

New to TW & wheeling. My Taco is lightly modified but my skill and experience are stock. Would love to find some locals with knowledge of the area.
Attached Thumbnails
Howdy from NW Washington!-img_4930.jpg  
Old 04-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #12
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome