Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Thank you TW members.

Old 02-23-2013, 11:26 PM   #1
Augie is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0331
Augie's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you TW members.

I just wanted to say thank you to the members of TW for sharing their experiences here. For the past couple of years I've been on this site as a guest and recently joined because of the RTT group buy feeler started by MTgirl. During that time I've used the various posts on here to work on my truck and get it to where I like it more then when I first bought it in 05. My truck is not the biggest, fastest or toughest but she is mine. I'm just a dude and his truck. Thanks TW World! I took this pic this morning at Mugu rock on PCH.
Attached Thumbnails
Thank you TW members.-image.jpg  
Old 02-23-2013, 11:33 PM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome