1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

new old guy

Discussion in 'New Members' started by N.mich guy, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Mar 13, 2013 at 8:35 PM
    N.mich guy

N.mich guy [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    traverse City, MI.
    Vehicle:
    95 taco 6 lug
    custom camo doorskins and of coarse those badass floormats to match. think somebody shoved a pipe in the coil springs and welded it. is that a mod? lol.
    I am Brandon, from northern michigan. I have had a few toyotas over the years, 87 4runner with 6 inch lift and a couple second gen pickups. I just got a 95 taco 2.7 4x4. it is cobled together as far as the suspension goes. looks like a low budget fab job that took place with way too much booze involved.
    anyways, I just orderd the 5100's and aal's. its a good start. I will be doing the ball joints and tie rods when i get the shocks in. I have done a few things to it so far...new plugs, wires, cap and rotor, custom made some door skins and I am preping to paint it soon. I do alot of wheeling and cant wait to get this thing worthy to trail.
    I have found alot of valuable info and advice here and plan to benifit from it. Thanks to your hard work, mine might be a bit easier.

307.jpg
    345.jpg

2. Mar 13, 2013 at 8:36 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Welcome

3. Mar 14, 2013 at 6:49 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Welcome to TW! :wave:

Products Discussed in

To Top