Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Kinda new from MA

Old 03-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda new from MA

Hello all! I have been a member for a short time now. I got a 2011 DCSB TRD OR in silver about a month ago. Since purchase I have added: Duratrac 265/75/16, AllPro E Locker guard, Salex organizers, and WeatherTech floor liners and window deflectors. Wet Okole seat covers have been ordered through GB and Rokblokz mud flaps are also on their way to me.

I also own a trail only '85 Toyota pick up with a 350 swap, 5 inch HD Trail Gear lift all around, running on Dunlop mud rovers. It's a good time on wheels!

I've got a few questions that TW can hopefully help out with, here they are:

1) Thinking about ToyTech 3" lift with Bilstein 5100's and AAL for rear. Anybody have this, do you like it? What will it do to my warranty if I get it????

2) With these tires and factory ride height, do I need to worry about rubbing or trimming?

3) Fellow massholes; where do you go wheeling?

Sorry for being so long-winded, if i screwed up etiquette, I'm sorry.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:19 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, drop by and say hello to the locals:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...read-1237.html
Old 03-24-2013, 04:37 AM   #4
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Moved over to NE BS thread