Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

From Yuma,az...first truck!

Old 04-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #41
Tacomayco
Tacomayco will become famous soon enoughTacomayco will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Tacomayco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, sold them here on TW.
Nice truck btw.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:54 PM   #42
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomayco View Post
Yea, sold them here on TW.
Nice truck btw.

thanks man! have i seen your truck parked in the san luis wal mart by any chance? might be a similar one...
Old 04-13-2013, 03:26 PM   #43
Tacomayco
Tacomayco will become famous soon enoughTacomayco will become famous soon enough

Yeap that was me lol
i used to work there.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:49 AM   #44
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomayco View Post
Yeap that was me lol
i used to work there.

hah! i parked by your truck one time and took a picture for tw...it's floating in here somewhere hahaha...
Old 04-30-2013, 12:32 PM   #45
Tacomayco

LMAO COOL! Im selling the truck now, i just ordered new headlights, eyelids, colormatching mirrors, handles and black on top. Time to go. Take over payments?
Old 04-30-2013, 12:47 PM   #46
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have negative equity on your loan Michael? Why not sell at market rate?