Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Here

Old 03-24-2013, 10:36 AM   #1
djbadalucco is on a distinguished road

Name: Nicholas
djbadalucco's Tacoma Gallery
New Here

just registered on this site. i have had my 2003 tacoma for over 6 years. its lowered on 18's. it has a flowmaster exhaust dumped off before the rear axle. i have a roll pan. i have the JDM tail lights. i also have over a 1000 watt sound system with eclipse head unit, fosgate amp and 10 P3S 10's in custom box.
Attached Thumbnails
New Here-img_0498.jpg  
Old 03-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #2
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-24-2013, 05:47 PM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 03-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #5
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Good to have ya around !

Brett