Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New from Denver

Old 03-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
chellebelle435 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chelle
chellebelle435's Tacoma Gallery
New from Denver

I've owned my Tacoma since Sept of last year. There are definitely some mods that I would like to do. For instance, the previous owner put a 3" lift on the stock suspension, which is about shot. This make the ride really rough. This site has been helpful with all sorts of information from strictly Tacoma owners, so I decided to register. Thanks to everyone who makes this site possible!
Old 03-25-2013, 04:46 PM   #2
4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed4lo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
4lo's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! This group helped me out of a bind so I registered. Lots if great insite and knowledgeable folks here!
Old 03-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #3
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 03-25-2013, 04:47 PM   #4
Tacomayco
Tacomayco will become famous soon enoughTacomayco will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Tacomayco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!!
Old 03-25-2013, 04:53 PM   #5
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from foco. pop in and say hi in the CO BS thread too.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-s-thread.html
Old 03-25-2013, 05:07 PM   #6
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Check the Colorado subforum for local stuff!
Old 03-26-2013, 05:54 AM   #8
Konarider719 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
Konarider719's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellebelle435 View Post
I've owned my Tacoma since Sept of last year. There are definitely some mods that I would like to do. For instance, the previous owner put a 3" lift on the stock suspension, which is about shot. This make the ride really rough. This site has been helpful with all sorts of information from strictly Tacoma owners, so I decided to register. Thanks to everyone who makes this site possible!
Welcome from Colorado Springs.
Old 03-26-2013, 06:55 AM   #9
chellebelle435 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chelle
chellebelle435's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone :-). I went and introduced myself in the Colorado BS forum.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:47 AM   #10
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Lots of great info on this site. Enjoy.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:10 PM   #11
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome