Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Toyota Dealership 3'' Lift?

Old 03-25-2013, 09:29 PM   #1
mobbinkelto is on a distinguished road
mobbinkelto's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Dealership 3'' Lift?

Hello, I have a 2010 Toyota Tacoma
I was just wondering if anyone knew the 3'' lift brand that the dealership installs?
Old 03-25-2013, 09:32 PM   #2
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure what brand but it's just a block in the back and spacer up front. The dealer near me has a TX on the lot with it and on the sticker they added $900 for the spacer lift...

You could do the same for $200 installed or less.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:35 PM   #3
TacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SFS
Name: Nic
TacomaG26's Tacoma Gallery
The dealership here in Goldsboro NC wants $800 and its just 2in blocks in rear and 3in spacer up front its the ICON stage 1 level kit that sells for like 220
Old 03-25-2013, 09:38 PM   #4
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaG26 View Post
The dealership here in Goldsboro NC wants $800 and its just 2in blocks in rear and 3in spacer up front its the ICON stage 1 level kit that sells for like 220
Where can I buy a ICON stage 1 kit for $220?!
Old 03-26-2013, 04:25 PM   #6
mobbinkelto is on a distinguished road
mobbinkelto's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you, I ended up calling and RevTek is the one
Old 03-27-2013, 09:37 PM   #7
TacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaG26 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SFS
Name: Nic
TacomaG26's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
Where can I buy a ICON stage 1 kit for $220?!
Yes its not the true stage 1......what there calling stage 1 is a leveling kit by icon, i couldnt find it on ICONs web site but the dealer said 220. its just a simple spacer and block
Old 03-27-2013, 11:03 PM   #8
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 09-28-2013, 08:57 PM   #9
Trail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trail Cat's Tacoma Gallery
I found that there are two Central Florida dealers that try to keep at least one lift & leveled 2013 Tacoma in inventory on the show room floor at all times.
One uses “Ready Lift” leveling kit and the window sticker price is $695 installed.
The other dealer uses a “Rev Tech” leveling kit.