1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Officially a "New Member"

Discussion in 'New Members' started by J WARD, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Mar 26, 2013 at 12:51 AM
    J WARD

J WARD [OP] Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    2013 PreRunner SR5 4 cyl Double Cab
    Thank You Tacomaworld.com, before I picked up my 2013 Tacoma I spent countless hours checking the threads, I can't tell you how much I appreciated all the comments, recommendations and advice your members had to offer on all sorts of topics. Can't thank you enough, Great website, great resource.

[​IMG]

2. Mar 26, 2013 at 12:57 AM
    TnRedNeck721

TnRedNeck721 Nick Namer

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    TN
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD off road 4WD
    No mud flaps, plasti dipped emblems, and rear bumper, Weather tech digital fit, Bed mat from tractor supply. Pioneer 4400BH head unit. B.A.M.F bed rail tie downs. AVS vent visors.
    Welcome from TN! nice looking truck! that the MGM? i have grown to love that color and kinda wish i had got that instead of the SSM.

3. Mar 26, 2013 at 1:00 AM
    MGMTacolover55

MGMTacolover55 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orygun
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM Taco TRD Off Road
    floor Mats
    The mgm color is the best and welcome

4. Mar 26, 2013 at 1:09 AM
    BMOC

BMOC Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paden
    Phoenix, AZ
    welcome

5. Mar 26, 2013 at 5:51 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Welcome to TW! :wave:

6. Mar 27, 2013 at 11:12 PM
    Raceline08

Raceline08 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Santa Rosa, ca
    Vehicle:
    Silver 08 DBC SB 4x4 TRD Offroad
    front Billies, 885x coils, taco lean spacer, TC UCA'S, Magnaflow 22" OME Dakars, Billy 110 rear's, B.A.M.F CMC, custom made E-locker guard
    Welcome from Cali

7. Mar 28, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    J WARD

J WARD [OP] Member

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    2013 PreRunner SR5 4 cyl Double Cab
    Totally agree as to the color, still sitting in the garage and looks like that's where it's gonna stay until I get the following taken care of .... (and for 24 grand you wouldn't think you'd have to, but...)

1) the Master Lock tailgate lock arrives so I don't have to worry about the tailgate with the backup camera getting ripped off (can only imagine what the replacement cost for that would be.)

2) The spare tire secured for the same reason.

3) A hood (bug) guard, not for bugs per say but to protect the hood from Hwy rocks and pebbles.

4) And lastly, after alot of research a Snugtop TC tonneau with the double locks.

I also wish Toyota would have had a lock on the gas cap (like my 280,000 1992 22re PU sitting in the driveway has) what happened to the "piece of mind" owning a Toyota was all about? I am however very appreciative to TW, because without you guys (and I'd be pissed) for instance to have had bought say the hood guard from the dealership and had what has happened to posters with pics of the damage it can cause. Or picking up a Stant keyed gas cap and have the engine light go on cause it leaks, or a spare tire cable that can be easily cut. I don't mind at all spending the bucks, but to do so because I didn't know and basically throw the $ away would really piss me off, but thanx to you guys without spending dime number one you've already saved me a lot of time,money and a whole lot of heartache . . . . really apperciate it, you guys definitely rock . . . . Sorry for the rant, but I had to get it off my chest and I apologize (if I need to) that it had to be you. Maybe it was because you being a Senior Member with just 276 posts as opposed to like 8,000 had something to do with it . . . . . . Cheers

Products Discussed in

To Top