Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

S'up from North Jersey

Old 03-27-2013, 05:40 AM   #1
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
S'up from North Jersey

Hey Everyone:

I just brought home a new to me 2011 Red Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab onSaturday. Got a great deal on it and the truck only has 17k miles.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. When I have more time, I'll post morephotos of my current and former rides.

For what it's worth, I'm in North Jersey. The truck had a short bed with aJeraco hard sport lid/tonneau cover on it. I'd like to sell the tonneau cover,so PM if you have any interested in buying it.

I'm passionate about motorcycles, especially when they're on a race track. Icurrently have a highly modded Suzuki SV for track duty and a Yamaha WR250X forcommuting. I also have a Kawi Ninja 250 that I'm fixing up right now.

I'm looking forward to some light modding on the truck (famous last words,huh?) and absorbing gobs of knowledge from all the Taco heads and gurus here.

Let me also say I love the truck. I've wanted one since I was in my twenties.Never had a chance to pick one up because of life's shifting priorities. Butnow I'm pushing 40 now, and it seemed like the time is right.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:46 AM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 03-27-2013, 05:51 AM   #3
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Southish Jersey
Old 03-27-2013, 05:57 AM   #4
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from north jer z
Old 03-27-2013, 11:08 PM   #5
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome