Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from Dallas, TX

Old 03-27-2013, 07:53 AM   #1
Luke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Luke
Luke01's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Dallas, TX

I have been dreaming of Tacoma for about 5 years now. I gottalked into buying a Chevy Colorado with a 4 cylinder 5 years ago and regretted italmost every day. Well last night I fixed that mistake and said good bye to my Colorado and picked up a 2012 Tacoma Double Cab TRD with a short box. Thanksfor the wealth of information that is on this forum I am sure I will be lurkingand doing a ton of reading!
Old 03-27-2013, 08:00 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome brother from the north. Check out the Texas BS thread in the Texas section, they are rough at first but will grow on you. post up some pictures
Old 03-27-2013, 08:02 AM   #3
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! The Tacoma is a definite upgrade from the Colorado!
And TW, great place to find info, or just hang out and enjoy, waste a little time.
Welcome!
Old 03-27-2013, 08:04 AM   #4
Astraa70 is on a distinguished road
Astraa70's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Luke. Lots of good information here and some good people. I'm in the Dallas area if you got questions. Good to have you on board.

Brandon
Old 03-27-2013, 08:06 AM   #5
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
There's a bunch of us here in the DFW. Come check out the Texas forum and introduce yourself in the Texas BS thread!
Old 03-27-2013, 08:15 AM   #6
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:06 AM   #7
Luke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant futureLuke01 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Luke
Luke01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Welcome brother from the north. Check out the Texas BS thread in the Texas section, they are rough at first but will grow on you. post up some pictures
Thanks I am sure I can handle your worst (or best how ever you want to put it) and still give it back. LOL