Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

new member after 8 months of spying you guys hahaha

Old 03-29-2013, 08:44 PM   #1
elprimo is on a distinguished road
Name: Isai
elprimo's Tacoma Gallery
Cool new member after 8 months of spying you guys hahaha

a new tread to say whats up!!! my home town its chula vista CA but for work reasons i work on North Dakota ... well im up for anything. im my own mechanic haha ready to make some taco friends.. whats up and hit me up with ease mods for my taco
Old 04-01-2013, 04:39 PM   #2
I am the one who knocks!
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
Hello! Here's a thread dedicated to easy cheap mods.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...html#post45412
Old 04-16-2013, 09:16 AM   #3
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Ferntucky, NV