Notices

New member from utah

Old 04-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #1
toyochris is on a distinguished road
Name: Christian
toyochris's Tacoma Gallery
New member from utah

Hello TacomaWorld,
I finally got myself a Tacoma after many years of window shopping and on-looking. I'm no stranger to Toyota as I have had a 4Runner for more than 12 years but this will be my first Tacoma. Ended up getting a 2013 Double Cab TRD Off Road Magnetic Gray with V6 6 speed manual transmission. Finding a manual transmission out where I live was quite difficult ... definitely worth the hassle because I love driving it!

Now just to upgrade the tires from the stock BFG rugged trails...
Old 04-01-2013, 09:18 PM   #2
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyochris View Post
Hello TacomaWorld,
I finally got myself a Tacoma after many years of window shopping and on-looking. I'm no stranger to Toyota as I have had a 4Runner for more than 12 years but this will be my first Tacoma. Ended up getting a 2013 Double Cab TRD Off Road Magnetic Gray with V6 6 speed manual transmission. Finding a manual transmission out where I live was quite difficult ... definitely worth the hassle because I love driving it!

Now just to upgrade the tires from the stock BFG rugged trails...
Difficult where you live, hell, difficult anywhere, those are rare beasts, welcome to TW from cali!
Old 04-01-2013, 09:22 PM   #4
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ogden/Hawaii
Old 04-02-2013, 05:45 AM   #5
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 04-02-2013, 05:53 AM   #6
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery

Congrats on your new ride!!! I love manuals!
Old 04-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Difficult where you live, hell, difficult anywhere, those are rare beasts, welcome to TW from cali!
Right. Dealerships couldn't find any or claim they just sold their only MT on the lot the night before. Worth it though!
Old 04-02-2013, 09:29 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime187 View Post

Congrats on your new ride!!! I love manuals!
Thanks. My wife isn't comfortable driving a clutch yet and voted for an AT, but it's my truck and she got to vote on the color anyhow. I wouldn't have anything other than a manual anyway!