Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Old 04-07-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
Toyota addict
cruiserkev is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Kevin
cruiserkev's Tacoma Gallery

Hello, I'm new to this forum but consider myself a Toyota veteran. I have a stock 1999 Tacoma extracab 4x4 that has been my trusty daily driver since 2002 that I am considering building for mild trails. Also have a '76 FJ40 Land Cruiser that I have owned since 1995 as a wheeler. Joined this site to gain information from knowledgable and expierienced Tacoma owners to aid me with future modifications. Thanks!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:02 AM   #4
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Cali!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:07 AM   #5
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome on TW!
Old 04-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #6
tan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtan4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rick
tan4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcom to TW, from Folsom, CA
Old 04-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #7
Rabid Conservative
majorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shedmajorhavok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike in Cali..
majorhavok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserkev View Post
Hello, I'm new to this forum but consider myself a Toyota veteran. I have a stock 1999 Tacoma extracab 4x4 that has been my trusty daily driver since 2002 that I am considering building for mild trails. Also have a '76 FJ40 Land Cruiser that I have owned since 1995 as a wheeler. Joined this site to gain information from knowledgable and expierienced Tacoma owners to aid me with future modifications. Thanks!
Welcome! You are probably already a taco-pro(tm, patent pending, reserved) but you may find some cool mods that interest you in the 1st gen section. Not sure why anyone still has a first gen, but god love em.. they were our legacy. lol j/k

AND welcome!