Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Cheers from Tulsa, Oklahoma

Old 04-07-2013, 04:08 PM   #1
shooteready918 is on a distinguished road
shooteready918's Tacoma Gallery
Cheers from Tulsa, Oklahoma

I bought my 2007 Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner SR5 on March 13th. It's my first car loan, and honestly, one of my first major financial decisions as an adult. I've loved Tacoma trucks for years and finally found one on Craigslist and, well, you know the rest.

It has 107k miles and is in great shape. I installed new brake pads, air filter, and changed the oil all in the first week. I'm getting around 19mpg with highway and city miles on 10% ethanol gasoline, which I about what I expected.

In the next year, I'd like to put a ToyTec 3/2 lift on it, some new tires (Terra Grapplers have served me well in the past), and a K&N intake plus Magnaflow exhaust system.

I'm sure you guys will see me poking around the forums here in the future.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:54 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice lookin truck! Welcome to TW!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:25 AM   #3
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:27 AM   #4
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
From the looks of the houses in your pic I'd say you live around 16th and College! Truck looks good too...
Old 04-08-2013, 09:49 AM   #5
DirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: USN Retired
Name: Terry
DirtEater's Tacoma Gallery
Hello fellow Okie. Welcome.

Nice truck and you got the right color. Just washed my white one yesterday and waxed with Meguiar's Ultimate. Easiest wax ever to apply and remove and smells good.... Try it out if you need some wax. Not cheap, but it's easy.

Check out the Regional South-Central sub-forum. There's an Okie thread near the top with lots of activity.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #6
shooteready918 is on a distinguished road
shooteready918's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rme View Post
From the looks of the houses in your pic I'd say you live around 16th and College! Truck looks good too...
Good eye! This is actually at my buddy's house on Evanston. He asked me to help him move a big brush pile not even 3 days after I bought the truck, haha!

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Terry, I'll be sure to check out the regional forum as well.
Old 06-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #7
Osugoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedOsugoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedOsugoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedOsugoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedOsugoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedOsugoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedOsugoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedOsugoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedOsugoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedOsugoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedOsugoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Osugoose's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, I've got OME all around if you want to test drive an option before you pickup a lift kit. I also have some spare parts laying around. If you need anything just pm me, I'll see if I have it, free or cheap.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:46 AM   #8
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from FL!