Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Proud New Owner

Old 04-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #1
Page1 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Page1's Tacoma Gallery
Proud New Owner

Proud new owner of 2006 Tacoma. Was going to buy this exact truck 6 years ago but it fell through. Can't wait to start adding new accessories. Any suggestions on what modifications I should start with first?
Attached Thumbnails
Proud New Owner-hoss.jpg  
Old 04-07-2013, 07:47 PM   #2
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Page1 View Post
Proud new owner of 2006 Tacoma. Was going to buy this exact truck 6 years ago but it fell through. Can't wait to start adding new accessories. Any suggestions on what modifications I should start with first?
The skies the limit if your wallet can keep up! Are you want to do some trail bashing or mostly road miles? If off roading is up your alley, I'd recommend starting to plan what you'd like to do suspension-wise and look at up-armoring (skids, bumpers, etc). You've got a great starting point with that unit.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:55 AM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:24 AM   #5
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
nice ride!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:25 AM   #6
TacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
TacoBurrito07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lets get some other details on it! Plus some more pics
Old 04-08-2013, 06:26 AM   #7
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!

What's ur intended use?

U want to haul, haul ass, stop better, lift, bigger tires, better lighting, offroad lighting, interior mods, cosmetic stuff, intake/exhaust, its all up to ur needs.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:39 AM   #8
DBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shedDBWrecks is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
DBWrecks's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful Truck, Welcome!
Old 04-10-2013, 07:47 AM   #9
Page1 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Page1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone! Its a TRD 4x4. Still in the process of educating myself about tacomas. I will get more pics up soon. Basic everything right now. I want bigger tires and i am in the process of pricing lifts. Biggest thing right now is raising it up so i can get off the road. Already tore the front left mud guard off... hear that is common. Was thinking of just leaving guards off.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:55 AM   #10
Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
Doc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc4216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Doc4216's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from another Coastie!! As previously stated, it really just depends on what you want to do with it on what mods you choose to do next. I personally like it better with the guards off but that's just me.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:53 AM   #11
TacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud ofTacoBurrito07 has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
TacoBurrito07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks everyone! Its a TRD 4x4. Still in the process of educating myself about tacomas. I will get more pics up soon. Basic everything right now. I want bigger tires and i am in the process of pricing lifts. Biggest thing right now is raising it up so i can get off the road. Already tore the front left mud guard off... hear that is common. Was thinking of just leaving guards off.
Bought mine a few weeks ago and it was all stock except some bfg all terrain 265/70/17's. The previous owner was smart enough to have already taken the front mud flaps off. It looks way better and you dont have to worry about dragging them on rocks.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:03 AM   #12
choppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud ofchoppersx has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
choppersx's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Mods do get addicting lol it all depands how big of wallet you have
Some easy mods i started
Dome lights - license plate light install LED lights.
Weathertech all weather Floor mats
Tint the front door windows if not tinted
Headlights or foglights replacement bulbs for brighter or if you want HID little more pricey.
Just a few easy Mod. Good luck
Old 04-10-2013, 09:06 AM   #13
EatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant future

Name: Johnny
EatMyTacomaDust's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Check out the OME Lifts - they ROCK.

Nice Truck.