Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

new in Pacific Northwest

Old 04-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #1
Spindleshanks is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremy
Spindleshanks's Tacoma Gallery
new in Pacific Northwest

Hi all, I'm a transplant from Colorado, hoping to find some folks to wheel with so that I can see some of the scenery around here. I'm in the greater Portland area. My taco breathes great at this low elevation Looking to do some hiking/camping/shooting this summer, too! Anybody into that sort of thing??!
Old 04-08-2013, 09:43 AM   #2
DirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: USN Retired
Name: Terry
DirtEater's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum. You went from one pretty state to another.

Check out the Regional sub-forum here as there's a NW section.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:12 AM   #3
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Welcome! You're a bit of a drive from Seattle but camping and shooting are always a good time.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #4
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Welcome from Hillsboro, you neighbor on the other side of the river. Check out the OR/WA BS thread in the Northwest Regional area. We have some great spots to wheel, and usually setup a couple of weekend wheeling trips in the Tillamook State Forest (TSF).
Old 04-09-2013, 08:17 AM   #5
Spindleshanks is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremy
Spindleshanks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Welcome! You're a bit of a drive from Seattle but camping and shooting are always a good time.
Seattle's totally doable. I'm used to driving a lot for good camping and wheeling...like 3, 4 hours sometimes.

Jammdogg, I'll check it out. Been out to Tillamook a couple times already, got family out there, would love to do some wheeling!!