LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New "White" Baja Edition taco

Old 04-10-2013, 06:12 PM   #21
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Good lookin truck man. I second hiding your wallet, cash goes quick once you get on this site.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:50 AM   #22
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is awesome!! Usually I hate white but the graphics make it look awesome
Old 04-11-2013, 04:11 AM   #23
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Super NICE truck!!!!!
Old 04-13-2013, 08:12 PM   #25
Life is a one way trip,enjoy it.
dimduk is on a distinguished road

Name: patrick
dimduk's Tacoma Gallery
My dealer ordered my Baja without the sticker,Entune or the tow package and the price before taxes was 34,500.

I like it a lot better then my TRD,someone on here said that Baja's turn tighter and I agree but I have no idea why.It has also been said that all TRD's should be like this and they should,the truck just drives better with the nose up and All Terrains down below.

For me it's the perfect truck,tough and unique and who needs a fancy radio when you've got the exhaust growling.
Attached Thumbnails
New "White" Baja Edition taco-005.jpg   New "White" Baja Edition taco-006.jpg   New "White" Baja Edition taco-007.jpg   New "White" Baja Edition taco-008.jpg   New "White" Baja Edition taco-015.jpg  

Old 04-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #26
EatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant future

Name: Johnny
EatMyTacomaDust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimduk View Post
My dealer ordered my Baja without the sticker,Entune or the tow package and the price before taxes was 34,500.

I like it a lot better then my TRD,someone on here said that Baja's turn tighter and I agree but I have no idea why.It has also been said that all TRD's should be like this and they should,the truck just drives better with the nose up and All Terrains down below.

For me it's the perfect truck,tough and unique and who needs a fancy radio when you've got the exhaust growling.
Thanks for the Awesome Pics.

+1 Rep

Old 04-17-2013, 12:17 AM   #27
huli467 is on a distinguished road

huli467's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice, so what mods are you doing first?
Old 04-17-2013, 07:37 PM   #28

dimduk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatMyTacomaDust View Post
Thanks for the Awesome Pics.

+1 Rep

I agree with a lot of the old timers on here that you can mod a cheaper version to the same specs as the Baja but my mechanical skills are pretty sad. The damndest thing about this truck to me is how balanced it feels,the shift points seem smoother,the cornering is crisper and the truck never feels top heavy.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:47 PM   #29

dimduk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by huli467 View Post
Very nice, so what mods are you doing first?
They gave me 24 for my 2012 so after TTL I had to come up with twelve to pay cash for it so I'm pretty much running on fumes right now.I hate paying interest so I wanted to own it outright.Offroad wise it's set up alright so about the only thing I'd add is the TRD supercharger.The engine is good now but could use a little more muscle when the truck is loaded down.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #30
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Love the wheels.....and white Tacos are the Best!!
This^^^

And welcome.
Old 11-30-2013, 10:20 PM   #31
CoYota970 is on a distinguished road
Name: Will
CoYota970's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man, I have a white Baja. Picked it up this past fall.
Attached Thumbnails
New "White" Baja Edition taco-img_1060.jpg   New "White" Baja Edition taco-dsc_0014-2.jpg