Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hey All

Old 04-11-2013, 06:18 AM   #1
Shadow Wolf is on a distinguished road
Army: Secret squirrel
Shadow Wolf's Tacoma Gallery
Hey All

New to the forum and the toyota community just bought a 1st gen prerunner i have lots of plans and little time or money oh well. i have been wheeling for about 19 years and had everything from station wagons on 31's to H1 Hummers I just got rid of my last jeep and picked up the taco, i'm planning on building it into kind of a mini-runner 31 in tires with decent travel fiberglass on all four corners and some tube bumpers i'm also really looking at the TRD supercharger i'm open to suggestions and input
Old 04-11-2013, 06:22 AM   #2
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of great ideas to be found here, welcome to TW
Old 04-11-2013, 06:23 AM   #3
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Another 1st genner! Welcome
Old 04-11-2013, 08:17 AM   #4
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 04-12-2013, 03:36 AM   #5
Shadow Wolf is on a distinguished road
Army: Secret squirrel
Shadow Wolf's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone I am a little disapointed because it seems the aftermarket products don't seem to have as widespread availability as the 2005 and up, I see something like a bumper and i get excited like yeah thats exactly what i,m looking for and find that its only available for 2nd gens.
Update: I just finished the first coat of DIY bed liner so far so good
Old 04-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #6
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 04-12-2013, 11:12 PM   #7
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy