Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New member from Utah

Old 04-11-2013, 12:27 PM   #1
FirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud of

Name: Marc
FirstTracks's Tacoma Gallery
New member from Utah

Just dropping in to say hello, picked up a new (to me) 2007 Taco (Access cab 4x4 4.0L V6 6-speed, 53K miles) a few weeks back and have already turned to these forums for the wealth of info they provide. Just ordered an OBD-II bluetooth dongle after reading up on them here!

I'm already enjoying the truck to head up Little Cottonwood Canyon 2-3x per week to ski, and I'm looking forward to its first desert trip.

Old 04-11-2013, 12:36 PM   #3
FirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud ofFirstTracks has much to be proud of

Thanks RMAN808! I'd already spotted and subscribed to that thread, actually.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:20 PM   #4
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 04-13-2013, 04:04 AM   #6
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!
Old 04-14-2013, 06:34 AM   #7

Thanks folks!
Old 04-14-2013, 06:39 AM   #8
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Nice truck low miles !! One of my best vacations was in Park City.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:01 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
Welcome. Nice truck low miles !! One of my best vacations was in Park City.
Glad you had fun here! The Ford dealer in Park City is actually where I found it. A guy traded it in for an F-150.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:03 AM   #10
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!!
Old 04-14-2013, 07:39 AM   #11
GFY
BigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud ofBigHeadTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Big Head
BigHeadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Herro