Notices

Newbie :-)

Old 04-12-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
True Blonde O:)
LadyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Heather
LadyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Newbie :-)

Hi ya folks! I've been checking out this site since before I got my Taco and figured it would be nice to get on here to get or give feedback! I've learned so much from this site and couldn't thank everyone enough for all the great information posted!

I see there aren't a lot of girls on here but I was hoping I could still play! I will admit that I don't know a lot about truck part lingo or tool lingo but I'm always trying to learn more about stuff. I'm 5 foot nothing, my dad calls me a weakling, few would guess I drive a truck, and I'm notorious for stripping screws ...maybe I got the wrong vehicle... .... Anywho, everyone seems really awesome on here and I hope to keep getting all the advice I can!

Here she sat from the first day I got her in September 2010:
2011 TRD Sport 4x4

Nothing much has changed I know but it's a work in progress

Will post my (minor) modifications soon. Back to work

Plans:
Shovel mount in truck bed
Power Sliding Rear Window
Avid Off Road front and rear bumpers
Avid Off Road step bar (replacement)
Oh hell, I have a new idea each week it seems...

Old 04-12-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:42 AM   #4
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from SC!
and you'll love your avid front bar and sliders. i have both and love them
Old 04-12-2013, 11:10 PM   #5
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Nice sport! Welcome to TW

Brett
Old 04-12-2013, 11:12 PM   #6
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW