Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hey Y'all from Colorado

Old 04-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Y'all from Colorado

Long time Taco owner, I'm on version 3 right now.

My late hubby had a silver '04 xtra cab 4 cyl when we married, then we had a black '06 double cab PreRunner, and last Fall I just picked up an '08 PreRunner access cab. I got the latest one with the intentions of using it as a part-time DD, but more primarily for outdoor sports: mountain biking, snowboarding, etc (my true DD is an '06 BMW X3).

I moved out to Durango, CO just 3 months ago from Asheville, NC. Decided to leave the Taco behind in NC with the s/o because I had a slight notion to actually sell it. WTF was I thinking? I miss my Taco. I got to see her in March for a weekend...weather is getting amazingly beautiful & warm here and I want to take her out and let her enjoy this side of the country too!

S/O has a modded Jeep and the mod bug has bit a freaking plug out of me with the Taco now thanks to him! She's stock, unfortunately only 2WD (yeah, smart chick move I know), but has so much potential. When the tax refunds start rolling in I'm changing out the rims/tires first, then will probably put a little budget lift on. Not sure what else I want to do, but with only being about 2 hours away from Moab, I'm thinking of turning her into as much of a desert/mountain ride as I can. (Always open to ideas/suggestions...wink wink nudge nudge)

S/O will kick my butt probably for posting this, but he had to get creative in getting Rubi home from the shop on expired tags....WTG Taco!!

-mK

Old 04-13-2013, 03:11 PM   #3
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tw!
Old 04-13-2013, 03:25 PM   #4
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW and you got a 2wd where you live have fun next winter make sure to put weight in the bed.
Old 04-13-2013, 07:44 PM   #5
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
^^^Yeah, I know. I bought the 2WD 2 months before I knew I was moving...then when out of nowhere a job offer came for relo, that was why I considered selling her. That's okay, the Bimmer handles just fine out here in the winter.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:39 AM   #6
Heellockers86 is on a distinguished road
Heellockers86's Tacoma Gallery
this chick is a troll from many other MB's watch yourself.
Old 04-24-2013, 11:54 AM   #7

mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah not hard to figure out who you are. From stalking me on one forum to stalking me to other forums? Just brilliant of you.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard!