Greetings

Old 04-13-2013, 09:02 PM   #1
Ammo Toad
Ammo Toad is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Ammo Troop & Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Toad
Ammo Toad's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings

Getting ready to begin improving the 09 Tacoma I've had since new. I always said I'd wait till she (Sylvia) needed tires, and at 54K, she's getting close. My kit arrived today from Toyotech. Went with OME and the Dakar springs. Will be seeking advice on tire/wheel packages, offsets, size, etc. I had a 03 when I was stationed in Alaska, lifted her 3" with adjustable coil overs and ran 33's. Neighbors thought I was crazy when I took that brand new truck apart. Drove all over the country in that truck, still miss it. I plan to begin the 09 this coming Friday (taking a day of leave to start the project). Wheels and tires will follow, once I figure out the right package. I'll post pix as I go, and would love to hear from others on their experiences and builds. I do all work myself, with some help from friends of course. Will keep you posted and look forward to being back on this site, been so long I had to start over with a new user name.
Attached Thumbnails
Greetings-dscn2559.jpg   Greetings-lift.jpg  
Old 04-13-2013, 09:22 PM   #2
jpop8807 is on a distinguished road
Army: Bradley Crew, 1st Cav
Name: Josh
jpop8807's Tacoma Gallery
Hi how are you? Just noticed your location. How long have you been in Panama City? I lived there for a long time, well until I joined the Army now I'm at Hood. Guessing your work at Tyndall.
Old 04-13-2013, 10:32 PM   #3
Ammo Toad
Ammo Toad is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Ammo Troop & Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Toad
Ammo Toad's Tacoma Gallery
I got here in Oct 2003. Yes, at Tyndall. Thanks for serving!
Old 04-14-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
jpop8807 is on a distinguished road
Army: Bradley Crew, 1st Cav
Name: Josh
jpop8807's Tacoma Gallery
OH so you've been there a while. I left in 08. I lived there since 97 prior to that.
Old 04-14-2013, 03:18 PM   #5
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Nice welcome to TW ! I went with 285 70 17s

Brett