Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

bed covers

Old 04-14-2013, 09:27 AM   #1
Old Owl is on a distinguished road
Name: Sid
Old Owl's Tacoma Gallery
bed covers

Just got a Tacoma and thinking about a bed cover. Opinions about Retrax One and if they are as convenient as would seem and worth the money. Any thoughts on Rock N Lock M series.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:37 AM   #2
TacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
TacOffRoad11's Tacoma Gallery
For what its worth I was going through the same thing and I originally went with an ARE LSII. But after some thought and discussions here on TW, I've decided to go with the Undercover Flex. Looks great on the Taco and its low profile. Just my two cents! Welcome by the way!!
Old 04-14-2013, 01:49 PM   #3
Old Owl is on a distinguished road
Name: Sid
Old Owl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacOffRoad11 View Post
For what its worth I was going through the same thing and I originally went with an ARE LSII. But after some thought and discussions here on TW, I've decided to go with the Undercover Flex. Looks great on the Taco and its low profile. Just my two cents! Welcome by the way!!
Thanks for the insight, I see I need more research.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:29 PM   #4
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW !

Brett
Old 04-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #5
TacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacOffRoad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
TacOffRoad11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Owl View Post
Thanks for the insight, I see I need more research.
The big question to ask is what you use the bed for. I have a 16 ft trailer that I use for hauling large items but what changed my mind on the cover I am getting is for those trips where the trailer is not handy. A one piece, especially something like the ARE would not be convenient to take on and off. Now, I know there are several users on here that like the Undercover SE.