Notices

noob with into and questions

Old 04-14-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
eurostripe is on a distinguished road
Army: Combat Engineer
Name: Jesse
eurostripe's Tacoma Gallery
noob with into and questions

Whats up guys. I am new to the Tacoma seen. I have been a huge VW guy for since forever but I always liked the Tacoma and finally got a 2012 TRD OFF ROAD model.

MY QUESTION:
How or where can I find the Tacoma sport edition hood that will fit my truck? again I do not know much about these vehicles and like the sport hood and would like one on my truck. If anyone can point me in the right direction or if anyone would like to trade straight up please let me no. thanks again

Thanks again and glad to be part of the taco seen
Old 04-14-2013, 08:12 PM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tw what you just asked for what alot of people want lol

Theres a thread on here where people post if they have a scooped hood to swap or want to swap for one
Also only model years 2012+ fit your truck
Old 04-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #3
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW ! First post.

Brett