Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Just Saying HI

Old 04-15-2013, 05:50 PM   #1
djmixerx is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
djmixerx's Tacoma Gallery
Just Saying HI

New to the TACO world. Best truck I've driven.

Question for the experienced. I'm thinking of plasti dipping the chrome grill. Anyone have a link on how to remove the front grill? Anyone have a picture of how it would look like? I might buy gun metal plasti dip. Has anyone did it in that color?
Old 04-15-2013, 06:03 PM   #2
tacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoma guy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to T W . Congrats on you new truck. Yeah they are great trucks. Sorry not info on plasti dipping. I am sure someone on here will be able to help.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:05 PM   #3
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Nice DCLB!! No info on plasti dip but search and you shall find!! Lots of threads on it.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:07 PM   #4
Law Enforcement:
I didnt notice how long my truck was until I tried to parallel park btw two cars. Lucky I have that reverse camera.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #5
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck and welcome to Tacoma World.

Frank
Old 04-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #6
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!

This may help...
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/det...tcha-home.html
Old 04-16-2013, 03:56 AM   #7
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmixerx View Post
I didnt notice how long my truck was until I tried to parallel park btw two cars. Lucky I have that reverse camera.
Thank god for that camera, I consider myself an expert parallel parking machine but in those tight spots I wouldn't be able to do it without the camera. I had some guy come running over waving his hands be ause I was so close and thought I was going to hit! He said nice job... I just couldn't bring myself to tell him I had a back-up cam LOL
Old 04-16-2013, 05:57 AM   #8
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Welcome aboard!
Old 04-16-2013, 06:14 PM   #9
Law Enforcement:
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Old 04-16-2013, 06:24 PM   #10
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

Good idea on that chrome!