sciencerabbit is on a distinguished road

Name: John
sciencerabbit's Tacoma Gallery
Talking What should I name it?

My first Tacoma! What should I name it?

2013 Tacoma PreRunner metallic grey

No mods yet but once my bank account recovers I want to add wheels,
Brush guard, and other similar things. It's a 4x2 so it won't be an off roader
but that doesn't mean I can't make it look tough!

Oh and I won't ever refer to it as a person, more something to call it on taco world.

Old 04-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Don't. It's an inanimate object. Just put it to work for you and maintain it
Old 04-16-2013, 04:04 PM   #3
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
Latoya
Old 04-16-2013, 04:06 PM   #4
sciencerabbit is on a distinguished road

Name: John
sciencerabbit's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know how to paste a picture in from an iPhone?
Old 04-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #5

nope but just describe her. or him.... haha
Old 04-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #6
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha okay, I'll play. If you're going to name it, give it a guys name at least. My buddy calls his truck Ted consistently, never "the truck" or anything. I figure if you're going to name something you want to be rugged, reliable and durable don't name it after a woman . . . haha
Old 04-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencerabbit View Post
Anyone know how to paste a picture in from an iPhone?
Easiest way I know of is to set up TW Live and post it in there, then it will be in your gallery and you can copy and paste the image code anywhere after that.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:18 PM   #8
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Haha okay, I'll play. If you're going to name it, give it a guys name at least. My buddy calls his truck Ted consistently, never "the truck" or anything. I figure if you're going to name something you want to be rugged, reliable and durable don't name it after a woman . . . haha
No noo.. I was all set to compliment the first response being don't. Damn.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #9
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I call mine Betty White.. My motorcycle is La-fwanda, my wife's car is Spike and her bike is Kitty. We name all our rides.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:20 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
No noo.. I was all set to compliment the first response being don't. Damn.
haha first post remains! I was just saying IF one would be so foolish as to name an inanimate object you may as well do it right . . . I don't name tools.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:27 PM   #11

who names tools, if someone out there is naming tools then they are one. And my truck is named Ethel.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:29 PM   #12
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Kermit
Old 04-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #13
tn2012taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Nathan
tn2012taco's Tacoma Gallery
2013 PreRunner..
White: Bruce (shark from finding nemo)
Red: Lightning (mcqueen, from cars)
Disney movie reference names.. It's part of the automatic panty-dropper mod.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #14

haha, what age group of girls are you trying to pick up . . .
Old 04-16-2013, 04:46 PM   #15

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #16
tn2012taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Nathan
tn2012taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
haha, what age group of girls are you trying to pick up . . .
College girls eat that shit up. I named mine Bruce, "Priuses are friends, not food."
Old 04-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tn2012taco View Post
College girls eat that shit up. I named mine Bruce, "Priuses are friends, not food."
Ok ill admit that's pretty funny, well played.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #19

You need a Tundra for that ha