Notices

Hey Newbie Here!

Old 04-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #1
City Slicker
ZeroX is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Newbie Here!

Whatsup All! Im the proud owner of a new 2013 Tacoma Double cab. Im really enjoying the truck alot so far, And coming out of the import scene , i know my wallet is definatley going to take a beating on this truck lol
Day i brought her home

Took my bike out

Bye bye Mudflaps

Needed new bulbs

yesterday

And this is the car i came out of

i dont miss it lol
Well i look forward to learning alot from everyone, And ill probably spend more money on this truck than i'd like lol, But im ready for the new adventure.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
welcome.

we have another member who came from the car scene and hes afraid of bushes.

also bought the baja.

happy driving!
Old 04-16-2013, 04:29 PM   #3
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the money pit! lol
Old 04-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #4
toyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to beholdtoyotaman29 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Darrell
toyotaman29's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, nice truck if you want to sell the mud flaps let me know, thanks.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:37 PM   #5
City Slicker

ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
welcome.

we have another member who came from the car scene and hes afraid of bushes.

also bought the baja.

happy driving!
bushes don't scare me, potholes used to lol
Old 04-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #6
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW!
Old 04-16-2013, 04:44 PM   #7
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroX View Post
bushes don't scare me, potholes used to lol

haha good.

if you do plan to offroad that truck be prepared for scratches.

i dont think he was expecting the pin striping.

im sure it was a bit of a shock for him coming from just riding a nice paved road to well grown in trail with scratchy bushes haha
Old 04-16-2013, 05:52 PM   #8
City Slicker

ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
haha good.

if you do plan to offroad that truck be prepared for scratches.

i dont think he was expecting the pin striping.

im sure it was a bit of a shock for him coming from just riding a nice paved road to well grown in trail with scratchy bushes haha
I'm pumped man, the biggest challenge for me is going to be finding a legal spot to 4x4 close to the five boroughs. Here in the city I think it's going to be a difficult task. But I'm def all about it.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:54 PM   #9
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm pumped man, the biggest challenge for me is going to be finding a legal spot to 4x4 close to the five boroughs. Here in the city I think it's going to be a difficult task. But I'm def all about it.
Head to dirty Jersey haha
Old 04-17-2013, 04:16 AM   #11
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Do you miss your EVO?
Old 04-17-2013, 06:07 AM   #12
City Slicker

ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime187 View Post
Welcome! Do you miss your EVO?
Somewhat, I miss having speed and precision on tap. But even though everyone makes the Evo out to be so practical it's really not even close. I do miss it, but the taco makes me forget rather quickly, and I'm sure once I prepare this thing for 4x4 it's gonna justify my switch even more.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:34 AM   #13
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Newbie Here!

Quote:
Somewhat, I miss having speed and precision on tap. But even though everyone makes the Evo out to be so practical it's really not even close. I do miss it, but the taco makes me forget rather quickly, and I'm sure once I prepare this thing for 4x4 it's gonna justify my switch even more.
I'm sure your insurance went down a lot. I went to buy a EVO a few years back and bout died when I got a insurance quote. It was more than the car payment! I Get in too much trouble with speed!
Old 04-17-2013, 06:50 AM   #14
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck you got there.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:52 AM   #15
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Az.
Nice truck!! Lets see how long it stays stock....
Old 04-17-2013, 07:00 AM   #16
City Slicker

ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Aztacoma View Post
Welcome to TW from Az.
Nice truck!! Lets see how long it stays stock....
It's tax return season dude! Def not for long hahaha
Old 04-17-2013, 07:16 AM   #17
dan33900 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
dan33900's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:20 AM   #18
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

My buddy has an Evo, frighten thing is amazing and i think he's over 300hp to the wheels. Everytime I see him I take that thing and beat it!! Amazing in the snow!

I'd take my tacoma any day though
Old 04-17-2013, 08:38 AM   #19
City Slicker

ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Welcome!

My buddy has an Evo, frighten thing is amazing and i think he's over 300hp to the wheels. Everytime I see him I take that thing and beat it!! Amazing in the snow!

I'd take my tacoma any day though
Yea, mine was pushing almost 365 hp to the wheels, and on the stock block and turbo it was a time bomb waiting to explode that motor lol I'm glad I sold it when I did. I had a 350z before the Evo and I'll tell you that's my fav car I've owned.perfect balance of sport luxury,and comfort Turbos are sweet, but nothing beats having power on tap with zero turbo lag. I blew two motors on it though. It was an 06 and had serious oil consumption issues. And close to 50k for the new 370, I couldn't justify spending that on a z car lol. I ended up paying 36 for my truck down from 39 and the dealer gave me 22k on the Evo. My insurance also dropped 110 dollars a month lol.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #20
City Slicker

ZeroX's Tacoma Gallery
My black Badges are here!!! Just like christmas!!