Just joined the site...

Old 04-17-2013, 08:52 AM   #1
Wilbanksusmc is on a distinguished road

Marines: 1/9
Name: Jordan
Wilbanksusmc's Tacoma Gallery
Just joined the site...

Hey Everyone,

Just joined TacomaWorld today, I found out about it from InstaGram. Pretty awesome site, exactly what I have been looking for since i bought my Yota.

Thanks guys here's some pictures of my truck (my wife loves it almost as much as i do )

Wilbanksusmc
Old 04-17-2013, 08:53 AM   #2
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-17-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
Chris
Tacofornia will become famous soon enough

Tacofornia's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 04-17-2013, 08:58 AM   #4

Yeah for some reason they would not load when I tried to attach them? I am working on it. Thanks though lol.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:02 AM   #5

I have them on my computer, i guess they are too big to upload. They are all around 2MB but they are JPG files..
Old 04-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #6
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbanksusmc View Post
I have them on my computer, i guess they are too big to upload. They are all around 2MB but they are JPG files..
upload them to a site such as photobucket or imageshack then copy the link they give you
Old 04-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #7

There we go..enjoy!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:08 AM   #8

Old 04-17-2013, 09:10 AM   #9
subaru of america
TacomaWorld Site Rule #318 : All pictures of trucks require atleast 10 pictures of girlfriends as well
Old 04-17-2013, 09:20 AM   #11
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
TacomaWorld Site Rule #318 : All pictures of trucks require atleast 10 pictures of girlfriends as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Op is married??
Epic Fail

Welcome to TW! The craziest forum on earth
Old 04-17-2013, 09:22 AM   #12
subaru of america
wife gf exgf same thing
Old 04-17-2013, 09:28 AM   #13
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
wife gf exgf same thing
Old 04-17-2013, 10:19 AM   #14

haha you got that right. I call her that, long story. Shes going to be soon. I like that rule lol
Old 04-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDMike66 View Post
welcome enjoy
Thanks
Old 04-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #17
2004TacomaNavy is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aircraft Maintenance Chief
Name: Brian
2004TacomaNavy's Tacoma Gallery
Really nice Tacoma!
Welcome!
Old 04-17-2013, 04:27 PM   #18
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TheWorld
Old 04-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #19
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck! Welcome to TW
Old 04-17-2013, 04:29 PM   #20
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking rig. Welcome!