Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Yoru

Old 04-20-2013, 11:49 AM   #1
strangeland is on a distinguished road
strangeland's Tacoma Gallery
Yoru

Hey i am introducing myself as a new member! excited to be here and this is my fifth toyota! my first was a 1990 corolla all trac wagon. second , a 1990 Lexus LS 400, third Nori ,a1997 t-100( 375,00miles no problems ) , and fourth a 1990 previa all trac Van , Now i just got Yoru a 1997 taco with bout 175,000 mi. 2.7 i have named these trucks and vans based on color( my previa is like a purple/red so i named her gogi. my t-100 had a faded salt air forest green paint so i named her nori. by the way yoru means night in japanese and she is black with lots of crackling in the paint revealing the white primer beneath looks like a clear new moon night. anyway nice to be a member no real questions or concerns as of yet
Old 04-20-2013, 11:54 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Lol nice first post, welcome
Old 04-20-2013, 09:12 PM   #3
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW !

Brett