Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Member and New Tacoma

Old 04-21-2013, 09:47 PM   #1
tacomaguyny is on a distinguished road

tacomaguyny's Tacoma Gallery
New Member and New Tacoma

Hello, thought Iíd take some time out to introduce myself to the community. I just picked up my Taco a few weeks back and am enjoying the hell out of it! Itís a 2013 DCSB 4X4 SR5 in Magnetic grey. This is my first Tacoma and also my first mid-sized pickup. In the past Iíve owned full sized Chevyís and Dodgeís, but this time around I though Iíd try something different.

So far Iíve done a few things to the truck, but Iíve been trying to keep the modding under control with this one because I already have a couple of the other toys. But this site does nothing but provoke my modidous! So many good looking trucks!

First place I went after I picked up the truck was to the dealerís parts department and picked up a set of tube steps and front skid plate. Since then Iíve added 20% tint to the front windows, AVS in-channel vent shades and Lund Genesis tonneau cover. Future mods will most likely be some more aggressive looking wheels and tires, 3Ē lift and some HIDís.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:00 AM   #2
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck and welcome to TW!
Old 04-22-2013, 10:53 AM   #3
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW & congrats on the Taco... love the grey for sure.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:14 PM   #4
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome

Brett
Old 04-22-2013, 11:15 PM   #5
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. i have family in WNY. I love my AVS visors. i got mine used off a local member though. and i’m waiting on my brother to call about tint(still, i’m getting kinda mad) but i’m doing 15% front and 30 or 35% on the rear doors and back.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:02 AM   #6
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!