Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hey guys, & gals!

Old 04-21-2013, 10:18 PM   #1
S15 604 is on a distinguished road
S15 604's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, & gals!

Not a proud owner of a Tacoma just yet, but I do own a 4x4 pickup, & plan on getting a Tacoma or a Tundra in the near future!

I've always loved the Tacomas/SR5's since day one, but people in my area want an arm & a leg for a used/abused rust bucket up here.
Been saving up for a new one for a bit now, & my goal looks to be coming close.
I figured I would join, before my purchase, & maybe learn a few things from the pros.
This looks like a perfect place to do that!

Cheers.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:30 PM   #2
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Tempe, Az.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:40 PM   #3
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Foihdzas's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Canada!

Get friendly with that search button! It is the best tool on this site.

Hope to see you in the near future in a Taco
Old 04-22-2013, 09:54 AM   #5
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy. .. good move to check things out here even before you get your ride. Nice folks & a wealth of info.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #6
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 04-23-2013, 12:26 AM   #7
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha & Welcome...I live on and island and peeps want blood for them...that's why I buy them new...
Old 04-23-2013, 03:52 AM   #8
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!! Can't wait to see what you get!!