Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

new socal tacoma

Old 04-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #21
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDeLaPlaya View Post
I'm not trying to be a dick, dick. I just believe it can be done with wider higher offset wheels. I don't plan to flex out that often. I don't even need a taller tire just want wider for beach and desert sand.
Check that attitude and MAYBE you'll get some help... dick.

I will tell you this, 16's will clear the caliper.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:26 PM   #22
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
you tell him rodrigo!

this guy needs to go to ttora.

he will fit in nicely there
Old 04-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #23
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not trying to be a dick, dick. I just believe it can be done with wider higher offset wheels. I don't plan to flex out that often. I don't even need a taller tire just want wider for beach and desert sand. Im not trying to insult anyone or there efforts.

Quote:

Ps I don't believe that the biggest tire size for a stock susp is 265\70r17 looking to prove you all wrong soon. Trying to find a 285 or wider that will fit and is actually available. Lol

Hmm, sometimes I hate my smart phone

Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65
stock height and off-set wheels pushed out will net alot of rubbing, tacomas dont like alot of scrub angle without cab to body chopping and pinch seam bending. Not to mention fender skirts. I understand the not flexing a lot but it wont take much with a 285 and pushed out rims.

Old 04-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #24
TRD: Trail Ready Development
Gregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shedGregero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Gregero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
stock height and off-set wheels pushed out will net alot of rubbing, tacomas dont like alot of scrub angle without cab to body chopping and pinch seam bending. Not to mention fender skirts. I understand the not flexing a lot but it wont take much with a 285 and pushed out rims.
Sshhh... I wanna see...
Old 04-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #25
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
btw Rodrigo, Happy Birthday!
Old 04-22-2013, 05:39 PM   #26
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
Sshhh... I wanna see...

ohh nooo

i see something HEEEEEEEER

Old 04-22-2013, 05:53 PM   #27
TacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bobby
TacoDeLaPlaya's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Check that attitude and MAYBE you'll get some help... dick.

I will tell you this, 16's will clear the caliper.
That's good to know there are a lot more options if you factor in the 16s too. It is hard to find any actual photos or accounts of this

We are men right...can we talk like men without taking it personally...I don't know any of you enough to know if your actually like your internet personas.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:59 PM   #28
Banned
Quote:

We are men right...can we talk like men without taking it personally...I don't know any of you enough to know if your actually like your internet personas.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:00 PM   #29
TacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Aloha & Welcome...I satiate both loves...his & hers

Sweet. I love anything with wheels lol. My gf is from Maui too. Love the Toyota brotherhood on the islands
Old 04-22-2013, 06:12 PM   #30
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not trying to be a dick, dick. I just believe it can be done with wider higher offset wheels. I don't plan to flex out that often. I don't even need a taller tire just want wider for beach and desert sand. Im not trying to insult anyone or there efforts.

Some of my mechanic experience is this...Didn't think they were gonna fit...can hold a credit card between sidewall and fender while keeping driveability
Here's my old car used to scrapping and sucking up the front fenders
Didn't think you were being a dick, dick. & I'm not insulted

Just thought your introduction was kinda funny really, hey you're a confident guy so go forth & be confident, I noticed from the pics that your rides are below sea level , but if you've had trucks in the past then its probably no big deal. if not then an adjustment is in order
Old 04-22-2013, 06:15 PM   #31
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post

Just thought your introduction was kinda funny really, hey you're a confident guy so go forth & be confident, I noticed from the pics that your rides are below sea level , but if you've had trucks in the past then its probably no big deal. if not then an adjustment is in order

way to troll leo, me and greg with that pic at Fiesta.....Sigh...Douglas...
Old 04-22-2013, 06:46 PM   #32
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
way to troll leo, me and greg with that pic at Fiesta.....Sigh...Douglas...
Yep, then I trolled PB, then I trolled the I-8 east....
Old 04-22-2013, 06:59 PM   #33

did you troll on some tatays?
Old 04-22-2013, 07:05 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post

Yeah I understand
Old 04-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #36

watchu know bout that SMEGMA!!!!!
Old 04-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #38
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
btw Rodrigo, Happy Birthday!
Thanks Eric
Old 04-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #39
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet. I love anything with wheels lol. My gf is from Maui too. Love the Toyota brotherhood on the islands
Toyota is more of a religion out here! LOL
Old 04-22-2013, 08:44 PM   #40
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
STFU old man. All you DO is troll the local beaches and malls. Why don't u get out on the dirt for once and then come back with your all knowing knowledge. Fucking F@G-boy smegma poser...

blow me greaseball...