Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello/ need advice on 07-08 taco

Old 04-23-2013, 12:19 AM   #1
ryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to behold

ryantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hello/ need advice on 07-08 taco

As a new member to tacoma world I am also looking to becoming a new owner of a tacoma. The only thing is I can't decide which bed length to get on a 08-08 double cab. If I could get some presences from other and their reasons why that would be great, thanks
Old 04-23-2013, 12:21 AM   #2
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantaco View Post
As a new member to tacoma world I am also looking to becoming a new owner of a tacoma. The only thing is I can't decide which bed length to get on a 08-08 double cab. If I could get some presences from other and their reasons why that would be great, thanks
Short bed because if you need a little more space just drop the tailgate...
Old 04-23-2013, 12:22 AM   #3
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome & Aloha BTW...I've owned 3 Short beds and been happy every time...
Old 04-23-2013, 06:09 PM   #4
88nitro305 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
88nitro305's Tacoma Gallery
Question is what would you do to need a large bed? I went with a full bed for my kayak also when I'm camping 2 coolers won't take up half the bed.. My buddy actually went from a full to short for a crew cab because a new family member came along! What would you be using the bed for ans how often?
Old 04-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #5
Isaiasgon is on a distinguished road
Isaiasgon's Tacoma Gallery
I got a long bed for two reasons:

1) Give you a little extra space for stuff
2) hate the look of a short bed...
Old 04-23-2013, 11:33 PM   #6
ryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to beholdryantaco is a splendid one to behold

ryantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88nitro305 View Post
Question is what would you do to need a large bed? I went with a full bed for my kayak also when I'm camping 2 coolers won't take up half the bed.. My buddy actually went from a full to short for a crew cab because a new family member came along! What would you be using the bed for ans how often?
I like the look of the long bed and am indifferent about the shorter bed. I would use it for surfboards, stand up jetski and whatever else comes up. But most of that stuff can fit in the short bed as well. I just wanted to see if there is a BIG reason for me to choose the 5 1/2 ft bed over the 6ft