Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to Me

Old 04-23-2013, 09:55 AM   #1
Kawhampshire is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Kawhampshire's Tacoma Gallery
Smile New to Me

I just took ownership of a 2008 PreRunner and so far I love it. So far I've put on some Destination LE2's and clayed the paint. Forgive me if I ask too many stupid questions, I will read alot before posting anything.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! Welcome to TW from Az
Old 04-23-2013, 09:56 AM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, there are no stupid questions, ask away.
Old 04-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #4
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Another NH Yota....

Welcome to TW..